2013年1月28日月曜日

Week6

Week6
Sherlock Holmes

I will tell about Sherlock Holmes.
This story was written by Arthur Conan Doyle. He was born 1859, in Britain. Arthur Conan Doyle was told “mystery novel’s father” too Edgar Allan Poe.

When I met Sherlock Holmes series, I was elementary school student. This story is very long. But all stories are interesting. I read all story. I like Sherlock Holmes. But I like John H. Watson. too. At first I introduced 3 person.

Sherlock Holmes is famous detective. He was made by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Everyone told that he was born January 6, 1854.  His name was known all over the world for century. But everyone knew about his information not only his name but his style. His countenance like hawk and sharp eye, he wear dressing wear and have a pipe, deerstalker and magnifying glass. This style that if we had met he, we could see that he is Sherlock Holmes. But he have many mystery points, We can’t understand his true character.
 Sherlock Holmes have “most perfect power of reasoning and sharp power of observation like a machine.” But he has feeling. Because he enjoyed opera and classical music. It is one side He didn’t get interested for women. He touched formality to women.
However He got interested only a woman. Her name is Irene Adler. He and She are enemies. She was told “She is only women that she forestalls him.” When he recollected her, he told “the women.”
Sherlock Holmes have partner. Partner’s name is John H. Watson. He is a doctor. Sherlock Holmes’s story was written by John H. Watson. He is a friend and a partner. They lives together. Sherlock Holmes admired John H. Watson. But, Sherlock Holmes take aloof attitude for John H. Watson. Because Sherlock Holmes expects to John H. Watson. When John H. Watson married, Sherlock Holmes said “I am alone.” Their relation is built.
Sherlock Holmes’s story have Budo(武道). I knew it, very surprised! And Sherlock Holmes is good at Budo. I play Kendou, I want look Sherlock Holmes’s Budo.

Sherlock Holmes is popular now. And Sherlock Holmes loved by many people. This story became cinema. Many cinema was shown. I watch a movie about Sherlock Holmes. It is very interesting! But It is difference original. I like two, cinema and original. I interesting another Sherlock Holmes story. I search another Sherlock Holmes story. If you know Sherlock Holmes another story, please tell me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿